A gentle exfoliant that can tackle it all from fine lines, light scars to preventing new acne from forming.
Glycolic Acid is one of the more well-known ingredient that helps with increasing cell turnover and exfoliation. Exfoliating and dissolving oils and sebum on the top layer of the skin it is considered safe for even expecting mums to use.
We recommend applying this serum day or night 2-3 times a week for more rejuvenated, less bumpy skin with a refined texture result after 6-12 weeks of use.
- Even skin tone
- Treat bumpy skin
- Reduced fine lines
- Brightened complexion
- Acne, cystic acne treatment
- Exfoliation dead skin cells
- Triggers new collagen growth
- Luminous Skin
- Minimise appearance of pores, acne and sun spots
- Reduce ingrown hair
- After cleansing apply 1-2 drops in palms and press into skin. Allow 20 seconds to dry before applying moisturiser
- Morning or evening or both
- 2-3 time weekly
TEST BEFORE USE
- Please note that all products can sometimes cause irritations for people with very sensitive skin. Please patch test before use.
- Always test the product on a small area before using it. Ideally behind an ear or under the chin.
- Allow 24 hours to see if there is any adverse reaction towards the product. Stop using immediately if irritation occurs.
- Pregnancy - Yes
- Active acne - Yes
- Retinoids cream and serums - Yes
- Malassezia, Fungal, Acne, Folliculitis - Yes
- Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis Skin types - No
- Roaccutane - No
- Brand – Cos De BAHA
- Volume - 30ml 1 fl oz
- Product name – G Serum
- Key Ingredients – Glycolic Acid
- pH 6.0 - 6.4
- Made in South Korea
- Not tested on animals
- Free from 6 harmful (Paraben, Gluten, Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Sulfate, Artificial Color)
water, Glycolic Acid, Propanediol(From Non GMO Corn), Arginine, 1,2-Hexanediol(Moisturizer and Preservative), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extact, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extact, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extact, Aspalathus Linearis Extact