Booking appointments. Please view our appointment policy.
Pay in full now to immediately secure your appointment.
If you prefer to pay in person, but would still like to secure your appointment then select the option 'pay deposit'. You will still need to pay an upfront deposit of $50.
Your skins' answer to keeping it youthful
The fountain of eternal youth may not exist...just yet. However, this treatment does come pretty close. Training your skin to heal and rejuvenate itself by creating micro-channels with, MDerma Australia Skin Needling Device, allowing penetration deep to the skin fibroblasts so that more collagen and elastin are produced as a response. While the newly created micro-channels are open we feed the skin with Hyaluronic Acid to keep it hydrated and plumped.
The cartridge of the 'Rolls Royce of skin needling device' contains a scalloped edge so that during treatment the skin is not dragged and the glide is effortless. After just one treatment along with following our post skincare at-home regimen, you will notice that light sunspots have lightened or diminished, lesser fine lines and wrinkles and improvement in tone and texture.
This treatment is offered in a single treatment service. For a more long and rewarding result, multiple treatments are advised.
Your skin will continue to improve over the next 6-12 months after one treatment.
Prepare to be wowed by the comfort of our treatment.
Each treatment includes:
+ Skin needling
+ 1 Week post-treatment follow up
+ 20 minutes LED light treatment at follow up visit
+ Bonus Gift - Prepaid skin needling treatment packages 8 and 10 will receive a gift. After the fourth treatment is completed. The gift must be redeemed during the duration of your service package.
+ 3 x Epi blading
+ 2 x Beauty makeover
That's a total worth of $590
Optional: For comfort, numbing cream can be purchased from a chemist and applied 20-30 minutes in our salon before treatment. Emla 0.5%.
Only two areas can be numbed at a time. Eg, face & neck. Use of topical anaesthesia is at the sole responsibility of the client.
- Tightens lifts and rejuvenates the skin
- Reduces surgical scar
- Reduces acne scarring
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduces stretch marks
- Decreases pore size
- Hydrated skin
- Clear congestion
- Even skin tone
- Aids in the regeneration of the skin by inducing capillary exfoliation
- The treatment is similar to laser treatments, but without the severe side effects or the long recovery time
Skin Needling Treatment
The MDermaTM needling device is applied to the skin causing micro-trauma to the problem area. NB: Combining Hyaluronic acid micro-needling treatment deeply feeds the treated area with hydration to the dermis and basal layer.
- Erythema from treatment will surface within 30 minutes and last up to 48 hours depending from person to person. Though, commonly subsides by 8 hours.
- SPF 30+ will be applied if the client is staying outdoors.
- No makeup or actives serums or cream to be applied on this day.
After treatment, the skin heals itself producing new collagen, elastin, and healthy skin cells
- Skin will experience a sunburn-like sensation
- Day 1-5 the skin will be dry
- Day 3-7 skin may begin to peel
- Drinking 2-4 litres of water daily will help with cell turnover
- Strictly adhering to post skincare advised by the therapist is strongly recommended
- No Makeup - If required use only mineral makeup
- SPF30+ Apply mineral sunscreen daily
- By week three you may see 3/4 of the treatment results
- As the skin is renewed, it appears tighter, fresher, fuller, and smoother eliminating fine lines, refining wrinkles and supercharging the overall skin’s texture, tone and appearance
- Keep drinking 2-4 litres of water daily
- Strictly adhering to post-treatment skincare advised by the therapist is strongly recommended.
- Skin prone to acne may experience breakouts post-treatment
- Makeup can be worn
- SPF30+ Apply mineral sunscreen daily
Stretch marks – 4 to 8 treatments.
- Haemophiliacs - The inability to produce adequate platelets to stop bruising and bleeding isn't recommended.
- Skin Disease - Any type of skin disease, Eczema, Psoriasis, Cold sores, Rosacea, Skin tags, Open wounds, and Raised moles.
- Poor Healers - Low immune system, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease.
- Accutane treatment - Due to sensitivity to the skin we recommend waiting 6 months after the course of treatment is completed.
Keloid Scar - CITproduces 'extra' collagen that is not needed for an already overproduced collagen scenario.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding - Congratulations! Your body is busy right now best not to add to all that's happening.
Just wait for a little...
- Surgery - It is best to wait until your body has completely healed.
- Skin laser - The skin may still feel a little sunburnt already. Best to let that heal and then add CIT if needed.
- Active acne - Though recent studies have proven there to be no issues, it is still early days, best to wait. If it's only a few spots we will work around it.
- Prescribed medication - Blood thinners and anticoagulants.
- Botox and fillers - Wait 2 weeks after they have been injected.
- Exfoliation & waxing - Wait a minimum of 24 hours
- Sun exposure & Sunburn - Allow 2-3 week for the skin to heal first.
MDerma™ is so advanced, it is appropriate and recommended to use in sensitive and previously inaccessible areas such as the upper and lower eyes, lips and nose.