Booking appointments. Please view our appointment policy.
Pay in full now to immediately secure your appointment.
If you prefer to pay in person, but would still like to secure your appointment then select the option 'pay deposit'. You will still need to pay an upfront deposit of $50.
Smooth, Glowing Skin.
Bio-Hydroderm TM treatments combine diamond tip exfoliation, liquid exfoliation and targeted skin corrective hydrating solutions for immediately visible improvement to your skin with no downtime.
The Bio-HydrodermTM handpiece buffs away dead skin cells using a diamond exfoliation discs chosen to match your individuals in need. The skin is then infused with advanced cooling AQUAFUSE TM solutions that address skin concerns such as dryness, visible signs of ageing, fine lines, acne, congestion, hyperpigmentation and excess oil.
This treatment is offered in a single treatment service. For a more long and rewarding result, multiple treatments of 6-8 are advised.
- Exfoliate skin
- Youthful-looking skin
- Smooth skin
- Refreshed and Invigorated skin
- Decreases pore size
- Hydrated skin
- Clear congestion
- reduce puffiness
- Drain lymphatic system
- no downtime
- Beginning with a facial the area being treated is cleansed.
- The handheld piece is prepared with strategically customised solutions.
- The diamond tip will then be passed over the area being treated.
- we will then complete the treatment with toner, serum, moisturiser and SPF 30+
- Avoid exercise, excessive sweating
- hot showers, spas, saunas and pools for at least 24 hours
- No active ingredients to be used on the skin for 48-72 hours; This includes AHA’s, retinol, vitamin C etc
- No exfoliating for 72 hours
- Apply SPF 30+ every day
- A routine including a gentle cleanser, hydrating serum and gentle moisturiser is recommended for the first 3 days post-treatment.
We recommend bi-weekly treatments otherwise a treatment once every 6 weeks is ok too. It is all dependent on the concerns being treated.Treatments recommended – 4 to 10 treatments.
- Skin Disease - Any type of skin disease, Eczema, Psoriasis, Cold sores, Rosacea, Skin tags, Open wounds, and Raised moles.
- Poor Healers - Low immune system, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease.
- Sun exposure & Sunburn - Allow 2-3 weeks and allow the skin to heal.
- Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding - Congratulations! Your body is busy right now best not to add to all that's happening.
Just wait a little...
- Surgery - It is best to wait until your body has completely healed.
- Skin Laser - The skin may still feel a little sunburnt already. Best to let that heal and then add CIT if needed.
- Botox and fillers - Wait 2 weeks after they have been injected.
- Exfoliation & waxing - Wait a minimum of 72 hours