This is a great introductory product to Vitamin C
One of the most mentioned ingredient in the beauty world is this antioxidant, Vitamin C.
Vitamin C helps with promoting collagen and antioxidants that protects the skin against photo damaging UV rays that accelerates ageing skin.
While It is important to get 10-20 minutes of sunlight each day for Vitamin D, However, the UV rays that gets absorbed into the skin also happens to be the number one natural culprit for accelerated ageing skin. Therefore, it is vital to limit direct sunlight and always wear SPF30-50+
Vitamin C serum works by neutralising free radicals that is present in the skin. Free radicals are unstable atoms with one or more unpaired electron. Put simply, an atom needs to have paired electrons. When the atom has uneven electrons it causes cell damage and accelerated ageing because it can easily react to other molecules causing large chain chemical reactions, oxidation.
We see by adding Vitamin C serum daily to being like adding your own army troops to fight the bad bots in the skin.
Note: Store in a cool place, In the fridge to lengthen the shelf life to 8+ months.
With time this serum will change color to a pale yellow which is normal.
If not stored in a fridge, the serum color proceeds to a more brownish-red color around 6 months. this is not ok to use anymore. Please throw it away.
- Protect and repair
- Brightened complexion
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Anti acne
- Strengthened skin
- Anti ageing
- Helps firm skin
- Light exfoliation
- After cleansing apply 1-2 drops in palms and press into skin. Allow 20 seconds to dry before applying moisturiser
- Use daily. Morning or evening or both
- Do not use Vitamin C serum with AHA, BHA in the same routine. May use with retinol in the same serum, however allow the vitamin C to absorb for 30 minutes before applying retinol. Or use Vitamin C AM and others PM
TEST BEFORE USE
- Please note that all products can sometimes cause irritations for people with very sensitive skin. Please patch test before use.
- Always test the product on a small area before using it. Ideally behind an ear or under the chin.
- Allow 24 hours to see if there is any adverse reaction towards the product. Stop using immediately if irritation occurs.
- Pregnancy - Yes
- Active acne - Yes
- Retinoids cream and serums - Yes, use Am. Use Retinols PM or allow 30 minutes between each application
- Malassezia, Fungal Acne, Folliculitis - Yes
- Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis Skin types - Yes
- Roaccutane - Only if you must. Possibly with care and monitoring. Best to wait
- Brand – Cos De BAHA
- Volume: 30ml 1.05 fl oz
- Product name – VA Serum
- Key Ingredients – Vitamin C Ascorbic, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid
- Made in South Korea
- Package: With Paper box package, Reinforced container dedicated to cosmetics (None Glass Botle)
- Not tested on animals
- Free from 6 harmful (Paraben, Gluten, Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Sulfate, Artificial Color)
Propanediol(hydration, Non GMO Corn),*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C/antioxidant),1,2-Hexanediol(Prevent oxidation),Glycerin (hydration/skin replenishing/Vegetable),Arginine(Wound healing/Vegetable), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydration/skin replenishing),*Hamamelis Virginiana(Witch Hazel) Leaf Ext,*Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Ext,*Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Ext,*Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Ext,Aspalathus Linearis Ext, Disodium EDTAMark: Organic Ingredients. Organic 45%